Skyrocket Your Ecommerce Sales Without A Degree In Rocket Science
Ecommerce and Beyond is a simple, non-technical book for entrepreneurs like you who are struggling with online sales.
I answer this million-dollar question – “Why is my ecommerce website not selling as much as it should?” – in plain English and by providing actionable tips.
Are you ready to skyrocket your sales?
Latest Ecommerce Marketing Articles
Enjoy our unique ecommerce marketing, SEO, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, web design and ecommerce UX articles in plain English.
- The (Easy) Guide to Lead Magnets + ExamplesLead magnets allow you to get more prospects on your email list. “Lead Magnet – noun – an irresistible bribe offering a specific chunk of value to a prospect in exchange for their contact information. The goal of the Lead … Read more Home
- 23 Reasons You Should Stop Blogging on LinkedIn Right Now (also applies to Medium, Quora, etc.)I love controversial blog posts – so here you go. I have 23 good reasons you should stop using the Blog feature in LinkedIn and also what you should be doing instead. My “controversial blog post” policy is: don’t just … Read more Home
- 5 Things These Smart Marketers Are Doing That You’re Probably NotNo one really cares about predictions, but EVERYONE wants to know what smart marketers actually do, test and achieve. If we are to plan our marketing efforts (hence our time and money investment), then we may as well use strategies … Read more Home
- Content Marketing: Why you Should Get all Emotional (how and what to write)In the second of our series on content marketing, we look at what appeals to your target market and what to do when you find yourself staring at the blank page. We’ve already seen Why, When and How Often you should write content – … Read more Home
- Why, When, How Often: Content Marketing Questions AnsweredContent Marketing is the new SEO. No more keyword tags, keyword-stuffed paragraphs and headings, online directories and link-building (I haven’t even mentioned any “dirty” SEO tricks…). Content is how you build authority, traffic, leads, contacts, email list, links. Content is … Read more Home
- How to Improve your Ecommerce Website for Mobile DevicesMobile ecommerce has skyrocketed over the past decade or so. Sales conversion rates are considerably higher on mobile websites than their PC counterpart and, according to KISSmetrics, 78% of mobile searches for local businesses result in a purchase (only 61% … Read more Home
- How to Add an Admin to your Google Analytics accountThis is a simple how-to guide to add a user to your Google Analytics account, so that you don-t need to share your own login and password. Just make sure to have login details to your own Google Analytics account … Read more Home
- Why and How I switched to Stripe for Online Payments and Ecommerce500% sales conversion increase. Credit card checkout on the same website (without having to go to PayPal and back). Lower fees than PayPal. I could go on for hours if I had to list all the reasons why I’m highly … Read more Home
- How this company put me off in 10 seconds (I was ready to spend $200,000)I’ve got to tell you what happened to me the other day. 10 seconds. $200000 lost in sales. You can call this a record. This company must be big enough to AFFORD this $200000 loss in 10 seconds? Well, this … Read more Home